Thursday, June 21, 2012

ThreeA, 3A, Re-Venture (RVHK) April 27th to May 4th 2012

I have been contemplating on going to 3A Reventure in Hong Kong for the pass few months. At a point I was even sure I wasn't going at all. Hong Kong during that period was so impossible the hotel rates were very high. Somehow surprises comes in many forms, my RVHK related happiness came in a form of an Invitation card for the RVHK Party on the 27th April 2012..

The rest is history, everything fell into place. Manage to pack my bags and looking forward to visit Hong Kong again & attend RVHK.





ThreeA, Reventure Party Invitation Card




















2 of the 4 TK masquerade mask given (Kenshiro-Orange/ Kiba-Black/ Hideo-Yellow & Aki - Black w/o beard). I was lucky that my loving wife accompanied me to the event. We even had Ashley Wood put his signature on it.










Upon entering ThreeA central, we were greeted by a wall of figures released from their 4 yrs catalog (Not shown). One of the spectacles that greeted us on the left was the 1:1 lifesize Peaceday Dropcloth from Ashley's WWR series. It is accompanied my his trusty side kick, the peaceday Mk1 square. 












Here is a quick rundown of what seen on Party nite, 27th April.
A) Nom de Plum & TK Baka made an appearance. The TQ came too (not pictured)
B) 1:1 severed Leg, one of the 4 that was displayed.
C) Giant Kitty stood protecting the back of the room.
D) The wall of 3A figures, featured are Fantome de plume, RVHK Hideo, EMGY Trooper & one of Audrey's severed foot.


No comments: